||Intellistat Budgeting & Forecasting
Formerly Data Fusion Financial Planning
Intellistat Budgeting & Forecasting is the first budgeting and
forecasting application originally created to solely support professional services
and legal firms running the Thomson Elite system. But due to its great reception
in the legal market Intellistat Budgeting & Forecasting is now software independent and available to all law
firms regardless of their financial system.
This robust application allows you to distribute browser-based budget entry screens throughout the firm while maintaining the data integrity of a centralized database. Intellistat Budgeting & Forecasting's unique design allows for the most detailed entry of budgeted information while still affording your firm the ability to aggregate and report on each budget at any dimension (Firm, Office, Department, Practice Group, Business Unit Project or Timekeeper) in real time.
Some of the features that make Intellistat Budgeting & Forecasting
the most effective budgeting tool are:
- Fully web-based, requires only a browser and access rights to use
- Support for budget entry at any level
- Embedded support for revenue modeling on a Cash or Accrual basis
- Comprehensive support for all common fringe expense calculations such as Payroll Taxes, Pensions and Health Insurance
- Support for project based budgets
- Robust security which can be restricted to any account/segment combination
- Supports multiple versions of your budget
- Interface to export budgets back to your financial system. No more manual re-keying
- Models can be re-deployed year after year with minimal effort
- Budget tracking by easily comparing budget vs actual throughout the year
- Ability to drill into general ledger transaction
- Length of the budget cycle is greatly reduced therefore enabling your staff to analyze the numbers instead of just gathering them.
- Errors due to collecting and aggregating individual budgets are greatly reduced.
- Budget Metrics can easily be leveraged as performance targets for use in BPM initiatives (dashboards), variance reporting, or use in Attorney/Performance evaluation systems (such as Intellistat's Partner Performance module)
- Maintenance of detailed budgets (sometimes at the timekeeper level) helps identify and explain variances to budget. This allows the professional to make more informed business decisions.
"I'm very impressed with the Intellistat Product. This product has all the ease of use you would expect from a well written web based product, yet it is extremely powerful, giving you the ability to slice and dice your data just about any way possible. We've been using Intellistat for several years now and I haven't seen another product that even comes close to providing us with this much power in an easy to use format."
Chief Technology Officer
Fulbright & Jaworski LLP
#36 on the AmLaw 100
"We do our statistical reporting on productivity, billing and collections differently than Elite. Intellistat gave us the flexibility to view and report on our data the way we need to see it."
Morrison & Foerster LLP
#19 on the AmLaw 200
"We looked at Data Fusion as the company to help us achieve information for sophisticated analysis of various levels of contribution from our attorneys whether they originated, enhanced or just worked on client engagements. The results were exceptional as the product, which required custom programming, was exactly what we asked for, delivered to us in a timely manner, professionally, courteously, and priced fairly. As a side benefit, their intranet product, which we have rolled out to the partners has empowered them with up to the minute information about client activity, billing and collections, firm and attorney productivity."
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp